Peddler’s Village will once again host its annual Peach Festival and Summer Sidewalk Sale in August in celebration of National Peach Month.
The event kicks off on Friday, Aug. 10 with a Summer Sidewalk Sale, and continue on Saturday, Aug. 11, and Sunday, Aug. 12, with live music, shopping deals, children’s activities — and plenty of peach-themed features, including a variety of foods, drinks, and desserts. Shops will be open until 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and admission and parking are free.
Highlights of the 2018 Peach Festival include:
- Locally-grown peaches from Bechdolt’s Orchards of Bucks County and peach baked goods at Lucky Cupcake Company’s Village Bakery
- An array of peach pies, peach butters, artisanal jams and Peach Festival signature merchandise at the Village General Store
- Live bands, kids’ crafts, and family activities
- Savory and sweet peach treats from outdoor carts as well as inside the restaurants and shops
- Bargains in clothing, accessories, home goods, gifts, art, toys, books, specialty foods, and more during the Sidewalk Sale on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Here’s a look at the entertainment schedule:
Saturday, Aug. 11
Bellevue 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. @ Gazebo
Trinidelphia 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. @ Upper Green
Toby Mochel 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. @ Gazebo
Acoustic Rock 1 p.m. – 3 p.m. @ Courtyard
Galena Brass Band 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. @ Strolling the Village
Give & Take Jugglers 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. @ Main Green
Sunday, August 12th
Rendition Jazz Band 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. @ Gazebo
Nassau Brass Band 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. @ Courtyard
Galena Brass Band 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. @ Strolling the Village
The Giant Flying Turtles 3 p.m. – 6 p.m. @ Gazebo
Give & Take Jugglers 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. @ Main Green
Lolly & Yoyo 1 p.m. – 2 p.m. @ Inside Giggleberry Fair
Audiopilot 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. @ Courtyard
For more information, visit peddlersvillage.com or call 215-794-4051.
Peddler’s Village is a 42-acre shopping, dining, lodging and family entertainment destination that’s a six-minute drive from New Hope in Lahaska.