Date(s) - 03/21/2015
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
St. Baldrick’s is a non-profit organization that raises money for pediatric cancer research by hosting head shaving events in support of children with cancer.
Two of our friends in New Hope have children who lost their battle with cancer. In addition, we have had several other cases of pediatric cancer in our town, so it’s a topic that hits close to home.
That being said, we want to create a community event that includes something for everyone (even if you don’t want to shave your head!) So, in addition to our shavee station, there will be food, vendors and activities throughout the day such as:
• Face painting
• Arts and crafts
• Sports and games
• 3-3 Basketball competition
• Carnival games
• Silent Auction: (with great items like sports memorabilia, sports tickets, spa gift cards, personal
training sessions, etc.)
• Heath & Wellness Section: (filled with healthy snack alternatives, green juice samples and
education packs to take home.)
• Shopping Area: (A variety of local vendors will be selling items and donating a portion of their
proceeds to St. Baldrick’s.)
• We’re also working on trying to get a photo booth donated (if you know anyone who can help
with that, please let us know!)
Obviously the goal of the event is to raise money for pediatric cancer research, but also about awareness, support, and hope. The goal is to make this an uplifting event filled with activities for everyone. We encourage you to share this event with your kids sports teams and extracurricular groups so we can attract people from
New Hope and our neighboring towns who want to make a difference in fighting childhood cancer.
Below are the details:
• Date: Saturday March 21, 2015
• Time: 9-3
• Location: New Hope Solebury Upper Elementary School
180 West Bridge St. New Hope, PA 18938
We need volunteers leading up to the event and the day of. Getting the word out to friends,
neighbors, community members, colleagues and co-workers will help to make our event a huge
Please let us know how you would like to help make a difference.