The City of Lambertville has announced its annual electronics recycling day.
The event is set for Saturday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The event will be hosted at the American Legion at its location on 320 North Union Street. It is put on in partnership with Newtech Recycling.
Residents looking to dispose of old electronics can bring them to the event for proper disposal.
Acceptable items for recycling include:
- Televisions and Monitors
- Computers, Laptops, and related components
- Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPS), Power Cords, Keyboards, Mice, Speakers, Routers, Docking Stations, and Modems
- Printers, Copiers, Fax Machines, and both Toner and Ink Cartridges
- Stereo Equipment, Blu-Ray Players, DVD Players, VCRs, and Cable Boxes
- Telephones, Cell Phones, Answering Machines, Gaming Consoles, Cameras, Remote Controls, and Typewriters
Residents should note that some items are not acceptable for recycling. These items include fire alarms, thermostats, equipment containing gas or oil, and any putrescible items.