With the popular PrideFest 2023 happening this Saturday, police in New Hope Borough and the City of Lambertville have announced street closures.
In New Hope Borough, police said there will be no parking on South Main Street Saturday, 1 to 15 North Main Street, and 1 to 19 West Bridge Street.
Borough police will close South Main Street and surrounding streets from 10 a.m. until about 1 p.m. due to the parade.
More details on closures:
Eastbound travel on West Bridge Street:
• West Bridge Street at Sugan Road
• West Bridge Street at Old York Road
• West Bridge Street at West Ferry Street and Chestnut Street
• West Bridge Street at Stockton Avenue
Southbound travel on North Main Street:
• North Main Street at the 202 spur
The Free Bridge:
• Main Street and Bridge Street
Southbound & Northbound travel on South Main Street:
• South Main Street at East and West Ferry Street
• South Main Street at East Mechanic Street
• South Main Street at at New Street
• River Road (Route 32) at Windy Bush Road (Route 232)
• Riverwoods Drive at The Deerpath
• New Street at West Mechanic Street
Eastbound on Mechanic Street:
•West Mechanic Street at Oscar Hammerstein Way
•Stoney Hill Road at South Sugan Road
In Lambertville, police announced York Street between North Main Street and North Union Street will be closed from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
The below roads will be closed between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• Lambert Lane: Bridge Street to Coryell Street
• North Union Street: Delaware Avenue to Bridge Street
• Jefferson Street: North Main Street to North Union Street
• Delevan Street: North Main Street to North Union Street
• Coryell Street: Lambert Lane to North Union Street
• Church Street: North Main Street to North Union Street
• South Union Street: Bridge Street to Ferry Street
• Klines Court: Bridge Street to Ferry Street
• Clinton Street: Delaware Avenue to York Street
• George Street: Perry Street to Coryell Street
• Station Court: Bridge Street
Lambertville police said parking will be allowed on most closed streets, but parked vehicles won’t be able to move from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Absolutely no parking will be allowed from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Bridge Street between North Union Street and Lambert Lane and South Union Street on the west side between Bridge Street and Ferry Street.